Tuesday 15 June 2010

13th Memories.

Hello! I am back. :D I took a whole-day (yesterday) to have a rest. And for all mall hoppers who were busy wandering at Cambridge on 13th,the specific one,Sunday of course had watched lots of performances there. Wonderful Holiday? Yes! Well,if you were that audience,let me introduce myself. The creative yet bold kids and the hilarious drama, "Herkurus" are all from:






For 7 years I've been studying here. Now,time to graduate! :)

And this is "that" :










The crowd ruled. I couldn't be happier. *smile*
Behind the scene:




Presents for the "Herkurus" drama players.

Tired and satisfied mixed at that time. Next,Angelin,RoseAnna ,Caroline Ongsu (one of the players too) and I had yogurt at Blu Apple.



So then,I lost my energy. A lot. I decided to read a book (made by Rainbow School) these are the pics I tried to take. :)










Actually,I hate to say this,today is my last day to be a student at Rainbow school and also I would miss some of my friends. Thank you so much for the attendance. Join Rainbow now and let's have fun! :)

Rainbow Bond,
FL

No comments:

Post a Comment