Monday 13 December 2010

One Four Three

 
















My blog is officially late one year old now,how old. :b
Tomorrow's gonna be the first day of 1st Semester exam,which means 2010 is gonna end up soon,will spend sugar sweet Christmas Eve and Old&New moments in Singapore (Famous Amos cookies,wait for me!). I've been thinking of giving some souvenirs to 3/4 of my classmates who have threaten me so nicely and let me feel the fun that comes out within them,when I've returned from Sing.

Geesh,Rachel will leave Medan for her studies in Singapore so soon,more detail,on 26th December,two days after I go there for holiday. WYATB,friend..,will miss you so badly. :(

And of course,I'm ready to hunt for Sing cute things for my best friends and myself. :b
See you in the next gorgeous 2011 ! *fireworks burst*

kixx,
FL.

1 comment: